Saturday, November 13, 2010

Entry 1
October 24th
Time- 12:57 PM
I feel great, but Connelly gave me another quest to find his friend. I do so, as I am about to get on Lodi another wizard walked to me and says “Hi”. His name was Michael Leaf, he seemed nice and he asked me to be his friend, so I did and then he walked away as if he heard his name from afar. So I get on Lodi and head to Private Connelly’s Friends House. While I set out on my journey I see another wizard named Ceren NightChant asking wizards around him for help. I walk up to him and he starts talking as fast a woodpecker pecks wood. All I heard was to defeat 2 Dark Fairies. Then Olivia calls my name. She asks me if I can go defeat 3 pirates. I gladly accept and do both of the quest and finally do Private Connelly’s Quest. Connelly’s friend tells me to defeat 3 Pirates which I just did, so I defeat them again. Then I turn all the quest and get rewarded. Then the same yellow light appears around me and now I am Level 3! I got so much experience that I only have one bar until I get to level 4. I do one quick quest from Lady Oriel telling me to defeat 3 Dark Fairies which I do less than 4 minutes. Now I have to take down bone cages. As I finish I get to level 4.
Entry 2
October 24th
Time- 3:01 PM
I hop on Lodi and we go to Ceren in a heartbeat! He rewards us and tells me to talk to Headmaster Ambrose and tell him what doom has come to Wizard City. I do so and Headmaster tells me to talk to some guard named Private Muldoon, but before that I’M LEVEL 5! I port to my dorm and go to The Myth School and Storm School to get the level 5 Spells!
Entry 3I just got my new outfit here is a look:
I like it now I set out on Lodi to Private Muldoon. I show him the wax pressed letter and he tells me to defeat Lady Blackhope. I go to Unicorn Way and open Lady Blackhope’s door and I tell Lodi to stay outside on this battle. Then I go inside, Lady Blackhope speaks intimidating words I tell her that I’m here to duel not to have a chat! I CHARGE INTO THE DUEL RING
The Battle:1. Minion
2. Storm Bats- Fizzle
3. Wand Blast
Skeletal Pirate Dead4. Blood Bat
Lady Blackhope flies away saying “Malistaire will defeat you!”. I get Lodi and we go back to Private Muldoon, he tells me to go to Susie Gryphonbane in Triton Avenue. I hear a loud screeching sound and I take out my wand and look around I see that the Triton Avenue gate has opened, HERE I GO!

-Kieran MythShard


Entry 4
October 24th
Time- 5:40 PM
Ok now I have to find Susie brother, I get on Lodi and we go to a dark haunted cave. On my way to her brother I see a large man named Blad Raveneye, he tells me too defeat 3 Screaming Banshees. I gladly accepted the quest hurried to the Dark Cave so I can defeat those Banshee. I do both quest in under 10 minutes so I go and return the cloth from the banshees then he tell me to defeat 3 scarecrows, which I will do later. Then I talk to Susie she tells me to talk to Duncan Grimwater a Death Wizard he tells me to defeat 5 Rotting Fodders and Haunted Minions. I realize I’m level 6 and a strange voice pops up.
It sounds like Selena Gomez, FROM EARTH! And the storm teacher tells me to go to his school. I hop on Lodi and set to his school.
I get there and he tells me to go to the Liberian. I do so and he tells me to talk to Darla Wisperwind and she tells me to defeat a Screaming Banshee. I hop into battle and I get the Moon River Pearl in the first battle. I go back to Darla and she says to go to Crab Alley, I’m good with a swim.
The Battle:
1. Minion
2. BloodBat
3. BloodBat
Minion Dies
My Minion Dies
4. Lighting Bat
After that I went through Olde Town and I see Gloria Krendal she asks me to get a book back that Sergeant Skullspliter stole. And you know me I couldn’t say no to a old lady so I went in to Triton Avenue I tell Lodi to lay next to Rattlebone’s door. I open his door and he stands with a grin on his face.
The Battle:
1. Minion
2. Storm Snake- Fizzle
3. Lightning Bats
4. Storm Snake
5. Blood Bat
I run out the door grab Lodi’s leash and run to Gloria, the book looks as if it has been locked but I give it to Gloria anyway, she opens it and she says it brings back memories. And I get to level 8.
-Kieran MythShard

October 24th
Time- 4:13 PM
I talk to Herman and he tells me to find Selena I do so and defeat the guards. I go back to and he finds a key to open her cage, I go to her tower and I see a note in here cage and I find Selena is gone! The note say she is getting married to the Crab King. I get on Lodi and we SWIM to the Kings Castle. I get there and I see the King in the middle of his Vows. I rush tell him to stop and run up to him while pulling out my wand!
Entry 5
October 25th
Time- 7:40 PM
Right now I’m getting ready to fight 5 haunted minions. I pull out my wand and Wolf GhostStalker taps me on my shoulder, he asks me if I need help and I say yes so we both go into battle. Well I just realized I’m done so now to beat 5 Ghouls. I get on Lodi and we go to face Ghouls. I run into battle and I use Storm Bats. I’m finally at my last battle so I use a Troll.
The Battle
1. Lighting Bat
2. Storm Snake
TWO FRIENDS HELP!
3. Wand Strike
4. Storm Snake
Harvest Lord Dies with Minion
I talk to Arthur (Susie’s Brother) I run out the door and hop on Lodi, and charge to Susie. I level up to 9! She tells me to talk to Ambrose. I hop on Lodi and go to Headmaster’s Home. He tells me to give a potion to Bartleby. As I am on my way I stop by the Myth School to get a Teacher Quest, I do his quest telling me to go to the Library. When I get there I get the book on a Wumpus. I go in, leaving Lodi near the door and search for the book. I cant find it so I ask the Liberian, he says Cyrus made it up! I get on Lodi, very mad, but when I get to Cyrus I look happy. He tells me I have one chance and to find a Truffula Leaf in the Hedge Maze, he instructs me NOT to talk to Lady Oriel. I get on Lodi and go to Unicorn Way. In my head I remember him telling me if I don’t find it that I should look at learning new schools. I look ahead and see the gate to Unicorn Way, I see Wizards and Ceren NightChant, looking very satisfied and happy. I get to the Hedge Maze and talk to Lady Oriel FIRST! She says THAT’S A MYTH! She says to talk to the Myth Tree, Ivan. I get on Lodi and with all my anger and frustration I am in my dorm room. I must have teleported! So I come out my dorm and go to the Myth Tree. He gives me a leaf and it looks like a Truffula Leaf so I go to Cyrus. He tells me to go to the center of Unicorn Way when you go through the gate. I do so and hop on Lodi and on my way I go! A Unicorn pops up I feel powerful she says that myth is strong, and wise. She says I have her approval and to tell Cyrus. I go to Cyrus’s Office and he gives me a Troll Minion Spell. I take it and get out of his class and cheer with Lodi!
-Kieran MythShard

Entry 6
October 26th
Time- 1:10 PM
To I am on my way to the Dark Cave to get straw from Field Guards. I get into the gloomy Dark Cave, I look for Pumpkin Head. I find it quickly and take out my wand. And run into battle! I accidentally run to into a battle with Jordan AshBlood and Hunter GhostRider. We defeat 2 and all I have to do is 1 more. I go into a battle and summon a 2 pip Troll Guardian and we like that and nothing flat, I get on Lodi and go to Blad Raveneye. He gives me my reward and tells me to get some sticks, I accept this easy task until I see on my quest helper that I have to go back to the dreadful haunted cave. I get their and I pick up the stick and put them in my backpack. I remember I spilt some of my Mana near Blad, I focus on that. I put a grip on Lodi’s collar and I open my eyes, and I’m next to Blad. I gave him the sticks and he says to beat Haunted Minions to start up the storm mill to talk to Sohomer. I do so and I get the Key in the first battle! I return to Blad. He rewards me and I go through a teleported, I instantly see Sohomer he says to talk to Professor Balestrom, he tells me to defeat the horrible Kraken, to get the storm mill working again. I go into battle and pull out my wand.
I return to Duncan Grimwater and he rewards me now I have to talk to Susie Gryphonbane, she tells me to collect 4 Storm Medallions. I do so and return to Duncan and he tells me to talk to Blad Raveneye. Blad tell me to get Luminum Crystals. I do so and he tells me to talk to Duncan, AGAIN. He tells me to beat 1, yes 1 Scarlet Screamer. And my luck I get it in one battle, I return to Duncan he rewards me I talk to Susie and she says to beat the Harvest Lord!The Battle:
1, Wand Strike
2. Troll- Fizzle
3. Troll- Fizzle
4. Troll- Fizzle
5. Heal
I feel disappointed because I didn’t get to hit him, but Lodi tries to use my wand and uses a Wand Strike and that got me happy. When we get to Sohomer he says I fixed the mill and this happens. I LEVEL UP!!! I’m level 10. I collect my reward get on Lodi and teleport to my dorm I ride to the Myth School & Storm School to get Myth Trap, Cyclops AND Thermic Shields from Storm. Sense I’m level 10 let me get level 10 gear! Cya!
-Kieran MythShard


Entry 7
October 26th
Time- 2:56 PM
Today I set out on Lodi to Olde Town with my new gear.
The Battle
1.Traps
2. Cyclops
3. Troll
4. Pass
I pull my robe close to me and draw a Ninja Pig Treasure Card. He falls with a great thud, enough to open the trapped students gate. They tell me to tell Nolan that they are ok now. I open the doors and grab Lodi’s leash, and I pat her on her head, then she knows I won. I hop on her and we go to Nolan. We get to him and he says to tell Headmaster that we saved the Cyclops Lane! Headmaster says that Nolan is a great planner.
-Kieran MythShard

Entry 8
October 26th
Time- 6:33 PM
Today, in study hall I asked Sergeant Muldoon if he need me to do anything else. He said he wanted me to check on Private Quinn, in Firecat Alley. Before I do that I remember that I have a quest to defeat Eyus Maximus. Go to his front door and open the door, it wont open so I use a Troll on hit and the Troll busts it down. I walk in, and take out my staff.
The Battle:1. Lighting Bats
2. Wand Strike
Minion Dead3. Pass
4. Pass
5. Myth Shield
6. Kraken
I get to Olde Town and talk to Sergeant Muldoon, and tells me to go to a place called Cyclops Lane. For the quest I Must talk to Nolan Stormgate. I take the quest and WALK to Cyclops Lane, Lodi is sick from drinking water from Triton Avenue. As I get to Nolan he tells me to go into the Dark Cave. I get into the Cave and I see two Ghouls locking the gate behind me. I hear Nolan to defeat any Undead. I hind Ghouls, I didn’t get what he wanted me to find until the third try. I return to Nolan and he seemed pretty impressed to see my Pumpkin Head and a Runed Skull in Jacks hand. He says that I did good and rewards me. He asks me to do another task to defeat some Lumbering Trolls. To see if they captured some (on the slim chance) students. I defeat about 2 and get some suspicious notes, I quickly run to Nolan and notices that Cyclops have captured the student, Nolan doesn’t know what to do so he tells me to tell Cyrus Drake, the Myth Teacher. I teleport to my dorm to check on Lodi and she does look good. I let her follow me out my dorm and she put her head down. I get on her back and she leaps to the Myth School. I get there and he tells me to talk to Victor DarkWood, he gives me a long sack that’s really light. I return to the school and give it to him he opens it and it’s a fresh clean robe of his. I drop my jaw and grind my teeth in anger. But he gives me a note to give to Headmaster Ambrose. I get to Headmaster’s house and give him Cyrus’s letter. And that bald headed yellow wearing FOOL tried to get me expelled. Ambrose says that he wont expel me and to help Nolan straighten things out Cyclops Lane with him. So I go to Cyclops Lane and tell Nolan what Headmaster said. He says to defeat a Warhorn and collect a gate pass. I go and defeat about 6 or 7 of them and finally get the key, I return to Nolan and show him the key, he tells me to talk to Romulus a guard for General Akilles. He says I don’t look like a Warhorn but the pass I legit. I close my eyes. I set Lodi down near Akilles door. I tell her to stay safe. I open my eyes and open the Generals door. I see him and I draw my wand and charge!After that I level up then I turn in the quest. I’m level 11 now. After I turn in the quest I go to the Pet Park and train my pet Cyclops, Jack. I feed him lots of myth-ical snacks. After a few games I head of on Lodi to Firecat Alley to Private Quinn. I hear a growl of a Firecat I pull out my staff and the cat runs away, I think Firecat Alley is a dangerous place.
-Kieran MythShard
Entry 9
October 26th
Time- 7:16 PM
Before I adventure more into Firecat Alley I ask my brother if he can give me some treasure cards and he gives me 7 Humongofrogs:
He gave me Lodi for my 2 month old Birthday. So when I put my treasure cards into my deck I
------ Transmission Lost.

Today I will set out on my trusty Tiger named Lodi to Unicorn Way, Ambrose says to be ready for the unexpected. I get to the gate to find a guard named Private Stillson and a locked gate with a sign above it saying “Unicorn Way“. Private Stillson says “None shall pass”, then I give him the wax sealed letter from Ambrose. Then I see the Private unlock the gate and points his finger down a tunnel saying, “Go down there and talk to Private Connelly”. As I slowly go down the tunnel I see light and I tell Lodi to go to the light. When we reach the light I see Private Connelly holding a spear and looking worried! He gives me a small task to defeat 3 Lost Souls, I was scared when he told me to do this but I didn’t show it on my face. So Lodi prances down a hill and goes near a lady by the name of Olivia Dawnwillow, she looks very happy! I hop into battle with Nathan GoldSheild and we defeat two lost souls in 1 minute. Then I find myself in another battle all alone as I pull out my wand I cast a Myth Bat as quick as I could be. The soul disappears without a word. So with that I defeated 3 Lost Souls. Then I return to Private Connelly and he says thank you, then a Mystical Yellow light surrounds me as I get my reward. Then I take out my wand to get prepared for battle but Ambrose tells me that I’ve leveled up!
-Kieran MythShard

I’m about go to Lady Oriel to finish her quest and level to 4. Here I go!
Now Lady Oriel tells me to go to Ceren NightChant again to see if there is a sinister boss on her street corrupting the fairies. Ceren tells me to defeat the boss and gives me a quest to do so. Before I do that I get a secondary school (Storm) and get a 2 Treasure Cards (Tough and Accuracy Boost). I get to Rattlebones tower and pull out my wand, Now the battle is on!
The Battle:
1. Blood Bat
2. Heal
3. Minion

4. Pass
I draw all the power I can and use!:
5. Seraph
With that last mighty plow by Seraph He falls to bone pieces and Jack cheers! I get a Myth Sprite as a reward. 
Now I have to get Level 5 Gear Cya!

-Kieran MythShard


Dark Fairy Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment